Boston bombing suspect remains in serious condition

By REUTERS
April 21, 2013 17:52

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings remained in serious condition on Sunday in Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, the FBI said in a statement, releasing the information at the request of the hospital.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation still on Sunday had been unable to interview the suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who was injured on Friday while on the run from police, Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis told CBS-TV's "Face the Nation" program.

U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz, the federal prosecutor for the Boston area, was reviewing information about possible charges against Tsarnaev and more information would be forthcoming later on Sunday, Davis said.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 22, 2018
FBI releases documents on former Trump adviser surveillance

By REUTERS