British police release 3 men arrested in connection with Manchester attack

By REUTERS
May 31, 2017 00:54

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again



British police said Wednesday that they have released three men without charges that were taken into custody in connection with last week's Manchester suicide bombing that killed 22 people.



Police have arrested at least 16 people in an investigation that continues more than seven days after the attack in a packed concert hall filled with children and young people.



"It will be a long investigation and it will take considerable time before we fully understand what has happened," the Greater Manchester police said in a statement on Twitter.



Police have let go a total of five people without charges, including a man and woman released earlier.

Two men from Fallowfield area, aged 20 and 24, and a 37-year-old man from Blackley area were released Tuesday, the Greater Manchester police said.

Related Content

Breaking news
August 14, 2018
UK PM May says Parliament attack shocking, terrorism threat remains severe

By REUTERS