Car bomber hits NATO convoy in Afghanistan, wounds five civilians

By REUTERS
September 24, 2017 10:58
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analysis from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

KABUL - Five civilians were wounded when a car bomber attacked a Danish convoy belonging to the NATO-led international mission in the Afghan capital, Kabul, on Sunday, security officials said.

Captain William Salvin, a spokesman for NATO's Resolute Support mission, confirmed an attack had occurred and said a team was on the scene to recover the vehicle."There are no Resolute Support casualties as a result of the explosion," Salvin he said in an emailed statement.



Afghan security officials said a car bomb had been used in the attack on the convoy.

Related Content

Breaking news
June 19, 2019
Rockets land near Iraqi base hosting U.S. personnel in Mosul -sources

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings