Chinese citizen died in Boston Marathon bombings

By REUTERS
April 17, 2013 03:57

NEW YORK - The third fatal victim of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings was a Chinese citizen whose identity was not being made public at the request of the victim's family, the Chinese Consulate in New York said in a statement on Tuesday.

Another Chinese citizen was injured and in stable condition after surgery, the statement said.Officials previously identified an 8-year-old boy and a 29-year-old woman in the attacks that killed three and wounded 176.


Related Content

Breaking news
October 15, 2019
Jailed Catalan separatist leader says new referendum unavoidable

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings