Death toll from suicide attack on Yemeni Houthis at 42, medics say

By REUTERS
October 9, 2014 13:10

The death toll from a suicide bombing against a Shi'ite Muslim Houthi checkpoint in Sanaa has risen to 42, including several children, medical sources said on Thursday.

They said the death toll was likely to rise further as the some of the casualties, who had been distributed to four hospitals in the Yemeni capital, were in serious condition.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 19, 2019
Islamic State claims attack in Burkina that killed 24 soldiers

By REUTERS