EU, Iran nuclear officials to talk May 12, six powers to resume May 15

By REUTERS
May 5, 2015 22:47

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

BRUSSELS- Negotiators from the European Union and Iran will resume talks on a deal to control Tehran's nuclear programme on May 12 in Vienna, the EU said on Tuesday, adding that they would be joined by officials from six world powers on May 15.

"The EU Political Director Helga Schmid and Iranian Deputy negotiators Abbas Araghchi and Madjid Takht Ravanchi will resume their work on 12 May in Vienna," the European Commission said.

Officials of similar rank from the United States, Russia, China, France, Britain and Germany will join the talks three days later, on Friday, May 15.

"Negotiators will continue their work on the drafting of the main text of a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, based on the key understandings reached on April 2 in Lausanne and started last week in New York," the EU said. "In the meantime, technical experts will continue their work on the drafting of the annexes to the main text."

Related Content

Breaking news
August 14, 2018
Roadside bomb in Yemen's Aden targets provincial governor's convoy

By REUTERS