Elderly man injured after his wheelchair catches on fire

By JPOST.COM STAFF
July 11, 2009 15:03

A man in his seventies sustained serious burn injuries on Saturday afternoon after his wheelchair caught fire in an old age home in Kiryat Ono. The elderly man told the Magen David Adom team that evacuated him to the Tel Hashomer Medical Center that a cigarette he had been smoking fell onto the chair and started the fire.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 25, 2019
Nasrallah: Israeli army on border should be ready for imminent response

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings