Fire beaks out in Beit She'an after 6-year-old strikes match

By JPOST.COM STAFF
July 2, 2010 17:06

A fire broke out in an apartment in Beit She'an on Friday after a six-year-old boy playing with matches accidentally started a fire.

Fire brigades were called to the house and saved the boy and his mother, who was in the house at the time.The fire was brought under control and no injuries were reported.


Related Content

Breaking news
October 17, 2019
Amnesty urges Hong Kong to probe bloody attack on pro-democracy leader

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings