Gas leak leads to fire in Jerusalem, tenants were evacuated

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
May 2, 2019 10:26
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

A gas leak caught fire at a street in Jerusalem on Thursday as Fire Department forces worked to extinguish the fire.

The leak began when workers working in the area hit a gas pipe connected to a number of gas aggregators, which eventually led to the fire.In order to prevent potential danger to tenants living in adjacent buildings, the commander of the Fire Department ordered the evacuation of tenants from the two buildings adjacent to the site.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 25, 2019
Hong Kong police briefly turn water cannon on protesters, fire tear gas

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings