German police say they captured man suspected of planning bomb attack

By REUTERS
October 10, 2016 07:38

BERLIN - German police said on Monday they had captured a man suspected of planning a bomb attack.

"Tired but overjoyed: we captured the terror suspect last night in Leipzig," Saxony state police said on twitter.Police had been looking for the suspect, 22-year-old Jaber Albakr, a Syrian refugee, since he slipped through their grasp during a raid on an apartment in the eastern city of Chemnitz on Saturday.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 23, 2019
Britain's Johnson supports Iran nuclear deal -spokesman says

By REUTERS