(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
Minister for Regional Cooperation Tzachi Hanegbi said that he does not believe the Hamas claim that the rockets launched on Tel Aviv had been a 'mistake,' he said in a cultural event in Ra'anana on Saturday, Ynet reported.
"Personally, I don't think it was a mistake," he said, "but mistakes carry a price and so did this one."
By 'a price' Hanegbi meant the IDF operation during which 100 Hamas targets were hit during Thursday night.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>