Houthi Rebel drones intercepted by Saudi-led coalition

By REUTERS
April 3, 2019 02:35
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analysis from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

The Saudi-led coalition intercepted two drones launched by the Iranian-aligned Houthi movement towards the city of Khamis Mushait in Saudi Arabia, Saudi press agency SPA said on Wednesday.

Five people were injured by debris, SPA added.
Last month the coalition said it attacked drone storage caves as part of an operation launched in January to destroy the Houthis' drone capabilities.


(Reporting by Ali Abdelaty Editing by James Dalgleish)

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
April 23, 2019
Kazakhstan's Tokayev gets veteran leader's backing for presidency

By REUTERS