BREAKING NEWS

Iran says death toll of nationals in haj crush rises to 464

DUBAI - The death toll of Iranians killed at the disaster at the haj in Saudi Arabia last week has risen to 464, Iran Haj and Pilgrimage Organization said on Thursday.
"Seven days after the incident and after visiting hospitals [in Saudi Arabia]...we sadly announce that number of Iranians died is 464," the Haj Organization said in a statement published on state TV website IRIB.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use