Islamic State claims June attack that killed four in Lebanon's Tripoli

By REUTERS
July 5, 2019 02:40
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

Islamic State claimed responsibility on Thursday for an attack that killed two police officers and two soldiers on patrol in patrol in Lebanon's Tripoli last month, the group’s Al-Nabaa newspaper said.

Islamic State said in its weekly newspaper that the "attacker is of the caliphate soldiers." It provided no evidence to support its claim. The attack occurred on June 3.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 22, 2019
Second rocket fired from Gaza - IDF

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Cookie Settings