Israel, Hamas to resume cease-fire talks in Egypt next month

By
September 23, 2014 20:35

The indirect cease-fire talks between Israel and Hamas have been delayed until the last week of October, Hamas official Izzat al-Risheq announced on Tuesday.

He said that at Tuesday’s Egypt-sponsored talks in Cairo, the Palestinians and Israelis presented the issues they want to discuss during the upcoming negotiations, slated for next month.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 22, 2019
France says main priority is to de-escalate U.S.-Iran tensions

By REUTERS