BREAKING NEWS

Likud MK accepts Jews attacked in Duma after Ya'alon shows him evidence

MK Miki Zohar (Likud) retracted his skeptical remarks that the attack on a Palestinian home in Duma earlier this year could not have been Jewish terrorism Thursday, after Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon showed him evidence to the contrary.
Earlier this week, Zohar said in an interview to The Jerusalem Post’s sister publication Ma’ariv that “the attack in Duma could not be considered an act of terror, because there is no chance that a Jew would want to murder babies.”On Monday, Zohar and Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee chairman Tzachi Hanegbi got into a heated argument in a Likud faction meeting about whether or not to call the attack terrorism.
Zohar, a member of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, met with Ya’alon who showed him evidence that changed his mind.
“The information and outrageous proof the Defense Minister presented to me…made it as clear as possible to me that Jewish terror, which I had so much trouble believing existed, indeed exists,” he said. “This is a small group of law-breakers that are bringing shame on all the settlements.”
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use