Man dies in Tel Aviv fire caused by gas balloon explosion

By JPOST.COM STAFF
June 3, 2013 00:08

A man in Tel Aviv died when a fire that was likely caused by a gas balloon explosion broke out in his apartment on Hovevei Zion street on Sunday.

Magen David Adom pronounced the man dead at the scene. The fire department was able to bring the fire under control.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 24, 2019
Update: Injured victims of Friday's terrorist attack in stable condition

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Cookie Settings