BREAKING NEWS

More than 30,000 displaced in Syria's Idlib in latest offensive

BEIRUT - More than 30,000 people have been displaced within rebel-held northwest Syria by bombardment by Syrian government and allied forces which began last week, a United Nations official told Reuters on Monday.
"As of 9 Sept. 30,542 people have been displaced from northwest Syria, moving to different areas across Idlib," David Swanson, spokesman for the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) said.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use