Netanyahu: Israel ordered to respond with force to every missile attack

By
February 6, 2017 18:13

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters in London on Monday that he has directed Israel to respond with force to every missile attack.

“The two-and-a-half years since Operation Protective Edge were the two quietest years since the Six Day War,” he said, hours after a Gaza rocket attack on southern Israel earlier in the day.

He add that Israel will be steadfast in responding to every attack, and not permit a “drizzle” of missile attacks that go without a response.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 15, 2018
Key Israeli docs confirm extent of Iranian nuke plan revealed by Netanyahu

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF