Nigeria detains suspects from military church bombing

By REUTERS
January 18, 2013 19:13

ABUJA - Nigerian authorities said on Friday they had arrested two people suspected to be the masterminds of a double suicide bombing against a military church in the northern city of Kaduna late last year that killed 15 people.

Two suicide car bombers struck the church at a military barracks on November 25, an attack blamed on radical Islamist sect Boko Haram.

At least 30 people were wounded in the blasts, which embarrassed the military and led to the sacking of a high ranking officer.


Related Content

Breaking news
May 26, 2018
Trump says having 'very productive talks' with North Korea on summit

By REUTERS