Nine hospitalized after eating wild mushrooms in Beit Guvrin park

By JPOST.COM STAFF
November 30, 2014 04:26

Five adults and four children were hospitalized on Saturday after eating wild mushrooms while hiking near Beit Guvrin national park.

The nine people all complained of stomach pains and vomiting after eating the mushrooms. They are currently being treated at Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon, where they were being kept overnight for observation.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 23, 2019
Iranian maritime official says UK tanker Stena Impero to be released

By REUTERS