BREAKING NEWS

No claim made for Lyon bomb French anti-terrorism prosecutor says

No claim of responsibility has so far been made for a bomb attack in Lyon on Friday which injured 13 people, French anti-terrorism prosecutor Remy Heitz said on Saturday.
Heitz added that the man thought to have planted the device, who was spotted on CCTV footage, was on the run.
Police investigators said they have not been able to identify the suspect as he was wearing sunglasses and a cap.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >