PM: We will respond to Eilat rocket attacks

By
April 22, 2013 04:45

Terrorists behind last week’s twin rocket attacks on Eilat came from the Gaza Strip, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said during a government meeting on Sunday.

The premier vowed to respond to them.“Those responsible [for the Eilat attack] were apparently members of a terrorist cell that left Gaza and used Sinai in order to attack an Israeli city.

This is unacceptable. We will exact a price for this; this has been our consistent policy for the past four years and it will serve us here as well,” Netanyahu said.

Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon briefed the cabinet on the issue.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 26, 2019
China says wants 'calm' resolution to U.S. trade war

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings