Police free two settlers under investigation for shooting two Palestinians

By
January 22, 2015 10:42

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

Police on Wednesday night freed two members of the Itamar settlement’s security team, who are under investigation for shooting and wounding two Palestinians earlier this month.

Police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said that the two men are still under investigation. Their weapons have been confiscated and they are banned from fully participating in the security team, he said.

The nongovernmental group Honenu had defended the two men and, together with attorney Adi Kedar, had secured their freedom only after appealing the arrest to the High Court of Justice on Wednesday.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 20, 2018
IDF confirms 'large-scale' attack on Hamas positions in Gaza

By JPOST.COM STAFF