Second man dies in Copenhagen attacks - police

By REUTERS
February 15, 2015 05:28

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

A man who had been shot in the head multiple times at a Copenhagen synagogue has died from his injuries, Danish police said on Sunday.

Denmark was on high alert and a massive manhunt was underway after the shooting on Saturday, in which two police officers were injured.

The attack occurred hours after a man sprayed bullets at a cafe hosting a debate on freedom of speech in an incident the prime minister called a terror act. One person was killed and three police officers were injured.

It was not yet known if there was a connection between the two attacks, Danish police said.

Related Content

Breaking news
August 15, 2018
At least 35 people killed in Genoa bridge collapse, Italian police announce

By REUTERS