Suspect accused of Boston bombing cover-up denies charges

By REUTERS
May 1, 2013 23:37

BOSTON - An attorney for Dias Kadyrbayev, one of three men charged on Wednesday with obstructing the investigation into last month's fatal Boston Marathon bombing, said his client denied doing anything wrong.

"Dias Kadyrbayev absolutely denies the charges," attorney Robert Stahl told reporters after his client, a 19-year-old Kazakh, was charged in Boston federal court and handed over to the custody of the US Marshals Service.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 19, 2019
U.S. has secret communication channel with Venezuelan president -report

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Cookie Settings