Two Ebola health workers killed in eastern Congo

By REUTERS
July 15, 2019 12:03
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

Unidentified attackers killed two Ebola health workers in eastern Congo over the weekend, the latest in a string of assaults that have hobbled efforts to contain the second largest ever outbreak of the deadly virus, the health ministry said.

The two people, who were community workers near Mukulia in North Kivu province, had been receiving threats since December and one had already been attacked, the ministry said.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 24, 2019
North Korean missiles did not land in Japan's territory

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings