BREAKING NEWS

Two more people die from coronavirus in Italy

ROME - Two more people have died in Italy from coronavirus, bringing the death toll from the worst outbreak of the disease yet seen in Europe to 14, the Civil Protection agency said in a statement on Thursday.
The agency chief, Angelo Borrelli, had earlier told reporters that officials were still seeking confirmation that coronavirus was responsible for the latest two deaths. The number of confirmed cases has risen to 528 from some 420 announced on Wednesday, the vast majority in northern Italy.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use