Two women suffering from smoke inhalation from fire in Givatayim

By JPOST.COM STAFF
August 19, 2013 12:29

Two women suffered from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a residential building on Katzlson Street in Givatayim on Monday.

The apartment was seriously damaged in the fire, of which Israel Radio reported was started by a charging electric bike.


Related Content

Breaking news
October 15, 2019
Jailed Catalan separatist leader says new referendum unavoidable

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings