UAE says its jets resume airstrikes against Islamic State

By REUTERS
February 10, 2015 14:08

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

United Arab Emirates F-16 jets based in Jordan attacked Islamic State targets on Tuesday and returned safely, UAE state news agency WAM said.

The UAE had previously suspended its participation in coalition air strikes against IS for several weeks over pilot safety concerns, after a Jordanian pilot was captured by the group in Syria. He was later executed.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 18, 2018
Golan Heights rocket sirens a false alarm, IDF says

By JPOST.COM STAFF