US court to revisit order to remove anti-Islamic film from YouTube

By REUTERS
November 12, 2014 19:40

SAN FRANCISCO - A US appeals court said on Wednesday it will reconsider an order directing Google to remove an anti-Islamic film from its YouTube video sharing service.

Earlier this year a three-judge panel on the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco ordered Google to take down the film, which had sparked protests across the Muslim world. An 11-judge panel will rehear the YouTube case, the court said.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 19, 2019
Tropical storm Jerry likely to become hurricane today

By REUTERS