US official: North Korean missile launch was probably not an ICBM

By REUTERS
February 12, 2017 03:56

WASHINGTON - The test launch conducted by North Korea was probably not an intercontinental ballistic missile, a US official said on Saturday.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, provided no further details. A defense official said earlier that the US military had detected the missile launch and was assessing it.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 19, 2019
Trump directs EPA to issue notice to San Francisco on homeless

By REUTERS