WASHINGTON - The US State Department said on Thursday it was still trying to account for US citizens who were in Brussels at the time of the recent bombings, including two who were US government employees or their family members.
State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the government was aware of about a dozen US citizens who had been wounded in the attacks and had no indication that any US citizens had been killed.
He said among those still unaccounted for were two "official Americans," meaning they were US government employees or their family members. That description could include both State Department employees, military employees or others, he said.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>