US urges N. Korea to refrain from further provocative acts

By REUTERS
February 15, 2013 19:21

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analysis from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

WASHINGTON - The US government on Friday called on North Korea to refrain from "additional provocative actions" following reports that Pyongyang plans more nuclear tests.

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland made the comment in response to a Reuters report that North Korea has told its key ally, China, that it is prepared to stage one or even two more nuclear tests this year in an effort to force the United States into diplomatic talks.

North Korea staged its third underground nuclear test earlier this week, prompting broad international condemnation.

Related Content

Breaking news
June 17, 2019
Iran says it has dismantled a U.S. cyber espionage network- IRIB

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings