Most influential Jews in business and tech.
(photo credit: REUTERS,MARC ISRAEL SELLEM)
Israel may be known for its high-tech prowess, but the Jewish influence in business, economics and technology extends well beyond its borders.
Whether leading the US Federal Reserve's extraordinary monetary policy, creating the technology that will enable driverless cars to hit the road in the coming years, or finding ways to secure the Internet in the age of cybercrime and online warfare, Jews are making their mark in a big way.
We're asking you, our readers, to help us select the most influential players in these fields. The Jerusalem Post
's 50 most influential Jews list will be published in our special Rosh Hashana supplement in October.
1. Janet Yellen, US Federal Reserve Chairwoman
2. Stanley Fischer, US Federal Reserve Vice Chairman
3. Karnit Flug, Bank of Israel Governor
4. Moshe Kahlon, Finance Minister
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
5. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO
6. Sheryl Sandburg, Facebook COO
7. Ruth Porat, Alphabet CFO
8. Michael Dell, CEO of Dell
9. Michael Bloomberg, CEO of Bloomberg
10. Safra Catz, co-CEO of Oracle
11. Josh Kopelman, Venture Capitalist
12. Nir Zohar, Wix President and COO
13. Ziv AViram, Mobileye CEO
14. Sami Sagol, Keter Plastics CEO
15. Yossi Vardi, Entrepreneur
16. Eli Fruchter, EZChip CEOClick here to place your vote for the most influential Jew in business and tech
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>