A dish full of hot spices and packed with flavor.
June 28, 2011 16:35
Chicken with Szechuan Peanut Sauce 311.
(photo credit: Courtesy)
½ cup mango chutney
2 teaspoons hot chili-garlic sauce
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons oil
2 small dried hot chili peppers
1-1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
Mango strips for garnish (optional)
1. Combine chutney, chili-garlic sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add chile peppers and then chicken. Cook until no longer pink.
3. Add red pepper and cook for 1 – 2 minutes longer.
4. Stir in sauce and heat through.
5. Pour over rice and garnish with mango strips, if desired.
*Serve over white rice.