Plane with Danish crown prince couple evacuated after bomb threat

By
March 21, 2009 18:33

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

an aircraft carrying Denmark's Crown Prince Frederik and his wife, Mary, has been evacuated after a bomb threat at a Copenhagen airport, Danish police said Saturday. Police spokesman Ankjaer Madsen said a man had been arrested on suspicion of making Saturday's threat. It was not immediately clear if the threat was directed toward the royal couple, but Madsen said the "situation is now under control." Madsen said the aircraft operated by SAS airlines was bound for Chicago, but was evacuated before takeoff.

Related Content

NOT FOR much longer. A man protests against Brexit in London.
August 17, 2018
London mayor Khan consults disaster planners over no-deal Brexit

By REUTERS