Spanish judge presses on with Israel investigation

By
May 4, 2009 13:48

A Spanish judge said Monday that he will continue an investigation of current and former Israeli officials over an air force bombing in Gaza in 2002 that killed killed Hamas terrorist Salah Shehadeh, his right-hand man, Zaher Nasser, and 13 others, including nine children. Prosecutors last month urged Judge Fernando Andreu of the National Court to suspend the inquiry on grounds Israel was still investigating the attack. But Andreu said Monday he has found no evidence of such an investigation in Israel.


Related Content

August 18, 2019
'Chernobyl on Ice': Russia's floating nuclear power station draws concern

By RACHEL WOLF

Cookie Settings