(photo credit: REUTERS)
A 14-month-old infant was admitted to an Israeli hospital in the country's south for an unusual reason on Sunday, when the pediatric ward of a southern hospital accepted a patient.
The child, brought to Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba, was hospitalized for reported "cannabis poisoning," the hospital said in a statement.
A spokesperson said the details of the incident were transferred to the police and relevant authorities.
The baby received medical attention and his situation is improving, considered to be in good condition, the hospital said.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>