JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. US Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was heckled on Saturday at a campaign stop at New York's Apollo theater in Harlem by a man who accused Jews of running Wall Street.
Read more: Bernie Sanders' answer to heckler who accused Jews of running Wall Street
2. IDF Col. Yisrael Shomer, the Binyamin Brigade Commander who shot dead Palestinian Muhammad al-Casba, 17, in July after he had thrown a rock at his vehicle, was cleared by the IDF legal division on Sunday.
Read more: Case closed against IDF Col. who shot dead Palestinian rock thrower
3. Ted Cruz appealed to Republican Jews to back him for his outspoken support of Israel, while acknowledging differences with the constituency on social issues and immigration.
Read more: Cruz, acknowledging social issues gap with Republican Jews, stresses Israel support
4. Most of the lone-wolf terrorists who have carried out attacks over the last six months have done so out of personal reasons stemming from a difficult economic or personal situation, a senior Israeli Security Agency (Shin Bet) official told the cabinet on Sunday.
Read more: Shin Bet official: Most Palestinian terrorists motivated by personal crises
5. A UK Labor official was suspended on Sunday after she allegedly wrote anti-Semitic messages on social media, including one post which stated Hitler was "the greatest man in history," according to the Daily Mail.
Read more: UK Labor official fired after posting Hitler 'was the greatest man in history'
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>