JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. WikiLeaks has offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the killer of a Jewish Democratic Party staffer.
Read more: WikiLeaks offers reward for info leading to killer of Jewish DNC staffer
2. Ibiza, the renowned Spanish Island in the Mediterranean – which attracts many Israelis due to its lively nightlife scene and beautiful beaches, may soon not be so welcoming towards Israel and Israelis.
Read more: Report: Ibiza municipality endorses BDS against Israel
3. A recent change in the way Google Maps labels the Palestinian Territories sparked outrage across the Muslim world and social media.
Read more: Google Map bug sparks outrage over removal of 'Palestine' from maps
4. Israel won its first Olympic medal since 2008 on Tuesday after Yarden Gerbi claimed a bronze medal in the women’s under-63 kilogram judo competition at the Rio games.
Read more: Israel wins first Olympic medal since 2008
5. Eight Palestinian tunnel operatives were wounded in a tunnel collapse early Wednesday morning in the northern Gaza border town of Shuja’yya, according to Ma’an News Agency.
Read more: Eight Palestinian operatives injured in Gaza tunnel collapse
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>