JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Not since March has Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, uttered the word "neutral" in reference to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, ever since drawing ire from Democrats and Republicans alike for his use of the term.
Read more: Trump's campaign website stays 'neutral' on Israeli-Palestinian conflict
2. Turkish lawmakers on Wednesday submitted to parliament a settlement deal with Israel that would see Israel pay Ankara $20 million within 25 days in return for Turkey dropping outstanding legal claims, ending a six-year rift.
Read more: Turkish parliament to debate Israeli $20 million flotilla payment
3. A high school student, with help from the pro-Israel activist group StandWithUs, has won a formal probe against his Houston public school which refused to put an end to harassment of Jewish students by anti-Israel students identifying with Hamas. The anti-Israel students have replaced hung Israeli flags with Palestinian and Iranian flags, and have called for an intifada.
Read more: Pro-Israel group helps Texas high schooler win probe
4. PLO Secretary-General Saeb Erekat expressed dismay at the European Union for failing to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel on Tuesday.
Read more: PLO's Erekat lashes out at Europe for not supporting Israel boycott
5. Garbage front woman Shirley Manson on Tuesday forcefully rejected calls from Boycott, Divestment and Sanction (BDS) supporters to cancel their two-night gig in Israel.
Read more: Garbage skewers BDS in Israel show: 'We believe in intelligent debate'
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>