JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. The spectacle of Russian planes taking off from bases inside Iran on Tuesday to attack targets in Syria shows, indeed, that the nuclear deal was a game changer – but not in the way Obama had in mind.
Read more: Analysis: Russian jets in Iran change Mideast game
2. Israel supporters have said for years that there is an international media bias against the Jewish state. Here our some of the most well-publicized instances of the anti-Israel bias playing out in media headlines.
Read more: Top 5 most egregious anti-Israel headlines in the international media
3. Pro-Israel activists in the Miami area plan to protest a Florida state senator active in the Black Lives Matter movement who visited the West Bank as the guest of a group that backs the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement.
Read more: Florida senator riles pro-Israel activists by linking Black Lives Matter with Palestinians
4. India is preparing to install Israeli radar technology in the jungles of the volatile Kashmir Valley as part of operations to stop terrorists infiltrating from Pakistan.
Read more: India to tap Israeli radar tech to thwart terrorism in volatile Kashmir
5. Syrian government warplanes bombed Kurdish-held areas of the northeastern city of Hasaka on Thursday for the first time in the five-year-old civil war, the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia and a monitoring group said.
Read more: For first time in conflict, Assad launches airstrikes on US-backed Kurds
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>