JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Police were searching for a Palestinian terror suspect on Sunday afternoon in northern Tel Aviv and Ramat Gan.
Read more: Police searching north Tel Aviv area for Palestinian terror suspect
2. Iran has executed one of its nuclear scientist who had been detained following his return from the US about five years ago, the Islamic Republic confirmed on Sunday.
Read more: Iran: Nuclear scientist who claimed CIA abduction executed for espionage
3. Tucked away in the pine-tree clad Jerusalem hills at Israel’s renowned Hadassah University Medical Center at Ein Kerem, a groundbreaking clinical trial is taking place that could have a truly profound affect on the lives of millions of people around the world.
Read more: Stem cell therapy trial for ALS and MS patients at Jerusalem hospital shows stunning results
4. Khaled Mithqal al-Hour, a member of Hamas’s armed wing, the Kassam Brigades, died in a tunnel collapse on Saturday evening, according to a statement on Hamas’s official website.
Read more: Third tunnel this month collapses on Gazan terror operatives
5. The head of the Lebanese Olympic delegation was reprimanded by the International Olympic Committee on Sunday after refusing to let the Israeli delegation board their bus.
Read more: Lebanese Olympic team scolded by IOC for refusing to let Israelis on bus
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>