JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. The Foreign Ministry and Jewish Agency moved a group of 23 Israeli youth volunteering in Gondar to the local airport on Wednesday, awaiting a decision whether the volatile ethnic tension there merited flying the group out of the region.
Read more: Israel flying emissaries out of Gondar amid ethnic violence
2. Grammy award-winning American musician Pharrell Williams has bowed out of his July 21 at Live Park in Rishon Lezion.
Read more: Pharrell Williams cancels Israel concert
3. The Senate subcommittee on investigations published a report on Tuesday finding that OneVoice, an international non-profit organization once funded by the State Department, actively campaigned against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during Israel’s 2015 parliamentary elections.
Read more: NGO used US tax dollars in anti-Netanyahu election campaign, Senate finds
4. Following deadly terrorist attacks on international airports in Brussels and Istanbul, the world should be prepared for more attempts by ISIS and other jihadist organizations, warn experts..
Read more: Just how safe is Ben-Gurion Airport?
5. After a long talked about visit to Israel, American reality TV star Scott "the Lord" Disick arrived in Israel on Tuesday night for a short visit.
Read more: US reality TV stars Scott Disick and Kylie Jenner in Tel Aviv
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>