1. European powers are trying to develop better means for pre-emptively spotting "lone-wolf" militants from their online activities and are looking to Israeli-developed technologies, a senior EU security official said on Tuesday.
Read more: Europe eyes Israeli technology for spotting lone-wolf terrorists online
2. Since the failure of the latest round of peace talks in May 2014, the Palestinian leadership has renewed its international strategy to achieve statehood. Its efforts have focused on joining international institutions such as the International Criminal Court and gaining support abroad for its political positions. While the Palestinian leadership has achieved some successes, such as kick-starting the French initiative, more recently it has experienced a number of setbacks with its international partners.
Read more: Analysis: A series of diplomatic setbacks for the PA
3. Fugitive Breslov rabbi Eliezer Berland, 79, was successfully extradited from South Africa to Israel on Tuesday morning, with the Israel police arresting him upon arrival at Ben-Gurion Airport on suspicion of various sex offenses.
Read more: Fugitive rabbi suspected of sex offenses arrested upon arrival to Israel
4. Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump's wife Melania was accused of plagiarism after her first major political speech at the Republican National Convention on Monday.
Read more: Did Melania Trump plagiarize Michelle Obama in GOP convention speech?
5. More than 200 new immigrants to Israel, or olim, arrived at Ben-Gurion Airport early Tuesday morning on an El-Al flight chartered by Nefesh B’Nefesh.
Read more: Over 200 new immigrants from North America arrive in Israel