1. The IDF legal division on Thursday filed an indictment against Brig. Gen. Ofer Buchris for rape, bringing to a climax a saga which has captivated the country for 5 months.
Read more: IDF indicts top general for rape, shaking top echelons
2. Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki announced on Wednesday that the Palestinian Authority and Sudan are coordinating to “restrain Israeli movements” in the African continent.
Read more: 'Palestinians, Sudan working to restrain Israeli breakthrough in Africa'
3. A Spanish city trying to increase tourism lost a direct flight connection with Israel over its symbolic support for boycotting the Jewish state, a Spanish newspaper reported.
Read more: 'Spanish city loses Tel Aviv flight over BDS motion against Israel'
4. Iran is left with no choice but to confront the US, Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani warned Wednesday.
Read more: Iran left with no choice but to confront the US, official warns
5. Newly minted GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump is directly responsible for stoking anti-Semitism within the Republican Party, and has demonstrated anti-Semitic tendencies himself, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, told The Jerusalem Post Wednesday
Read more: DNC chair to 'Post': Trump is anti-Semitic
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>