JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. There was deja vu in the Knesset Wednesday. Six years after the plenum devolved into chaos in a discussion of Joint List MK Haneen Zoabi's presence on the Mavi Marmara, the same thing happened again, when the Knesset debated the government's agreement with Turkey and Zoabi called IDF soldiers "murderers."
Read more: WATCH: Knesset brawl erupts after Arab Israeli MK calls IDF soldiers 'murderers'
2. "As is the case with every tragedy that happens in the world, the Jewish community is on edge," Turkish Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Haliva said Wednesday in the aftermath of the terror attack at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport in which 41 people were killed.
Read more: Turkish chief rabbi: The Jewish community is on edge
3. Yesh Atid leader Yair Lapid said Wednesday after the terror attack in Istanbul that killed 41 people that it was time for the world to "wake up."
Read more: 'Muslims killing Muslims in droves, but Israel the one being condemned'
4. An Israeli-made unmanned sea vehicle, which will likely enter service in the Israel Navy, held its first torpedo launch test at Haifa port recently.
Read more: Unmanned sea vessel fires first torpedo
5. The Democratic Party should recognize Israel’s “occupation” of the West Bank and the rights of Americans to boycott Israeli policies, James Zogby told The Jerusalem Post.
Read more: Sanders appointee to 'Post': Democratic platform should include 'occupation,' right to boycott