JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on the enlightened nations of the world to put pressure on the Palestinian leadership to stop incitement following the murder of 13-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel by a Palestinian terrorist in Kiryat Arba on Wednesday.
Read more: After West Bank attack, Netanyahu implores world to pressure Palestinians to condemn terror
2. Israeli lawmakers expressed outrage at UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn’s statements comparing Israel to the Islamic State Thursday, ironically made at a discussion of a report on allegations on anti-Semitism in his party.
Read more: MKs slam Corbyn’s ‘anti-Semitic’ comparison of Israel to ISIS
3. Mohammad Tarayrah, the 17-year old Palestinian who carried out a stabbing attack in the West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arba Thursday morning which resulted in the death of 13-year old Hallel Yaffa Ariel, was planning to become a martyr, a post written on his Facebook page reveals.
Read more: 'I want to die,' Kiryat Arba terrorist wrote on Facebook prior to attack
4. Incitement by MK Haneen Zoabi (Joint List) is to blame for the death of 13-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel, MKs on the Right posited Thursday.
Read more: MKs blame Zoabi for terrorist attack that killed 13-year-old girl
5. The long-awaited Quartet report on the Middle East was expected to be released early Thursday morning, with Foreign Ministry director-general Dore Gold saying the biggest danger facing Israel is if it creates a new narrative blaming Israel for the diplomatic logjam.
Read more: Gold to 'Post': Quartet report could cause Israel diplomatic damage
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>