JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. A representative appointed by Turkey's Defense Ministry has been sent to Israel in order to procure Israeli made weapons and aircraft equipment as a condition for the return to normalized relations between the two countries, Arab media reported Wednesday.
Read more: Report: Turkey demands weapons from Israel as part of normalization effort
2. Roi Harrell opened the door to his home early Wednesday morning to find two teenage Palestinian assailants waiting to attack him with wooden sticks and a knife.
Read more: Israeli lightly wounded in attack at West Bank home; 2 Palestinian assailants killed
3. Actor Rob Lowe alleged that an elected member of a California state board made a slur against Jews during a private meeting over a tax issue.
Read more: Hollywood actor Rob Lowe accuses California official of slurring Jews
4. Israeli NGO campaign highlights the incitement on Palestinian TV as part of a criminal complaint to be filed to the International Criminal Court in the Hague.
Read more: WATCH: Edgy campaign seeks ICC war crimes case against Palestinian Authority TV
5. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu formally asked Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit for his opinion regarding deportation of the family of terrorists, just days after Mandelblit was quoted as opposing such a measure.
Read more: Netanyahu endorses deportation of terrorists’ families, asks for A-G's opinion